Initially, the small white bumps on your skin that mostly appear around your cheeks, nose or eyes are named milia. Additionally, they are as well recognized as milk spots, and they are common in babies.
What is more, they occur because of keratin which gets trapped underneath the skin.
Besides, most of the times, milk spots could occur after some skincare treatment, such as laser treatments, steroid creams, sun exposure, burns or blisters. Since they are not very dangerous, as well as having no undesirable side effects on your health, and thus, if you have milk spots, you do have not be frightened.
Furthermore, fat bumps around eyes might not lead to a health peril, yet they are still unpleasant to look at as well as a plenty of individuals would love to shed them. Fortunately, there are some very efficient natural remedies that you could employ to lose milk spots, and we are to share with you a few of them.
SEVEN EFFICIENT NATURAL REMEDIES FOR GETTING RID OF MILIA (MILK SPOTS)
1.Tomato Juice :
- Spot tomato juice is indeed an effective natural remedy for getting rid of milk spots.
- You need to take one tomato, cut it into half and finally rub its juice on the milk spots which are on your face.
- Let it on for about 20 minutes and then wash with warm water.
- You should repeat the treatment twice a week in order to get good results.
2. Honey :
- It is a well-known fact honey can be used as remedy for all kinds of illness and health problems, including milk spots.
- You need simply use some honey on your milk spots every day, yet you need to make sure that the honey that you apply is organic because it’s the best one for this use.
- Leave the honey on your face for about 20 minutes, and then wash your face with some lukewarm water.
3 .Castor Oil :
- Castor oil is an outstanding oil with a variety of health benefits.
- It’s often employed for hair growth and eyebrows as well as eyelashes thickening, yet it’s very effective against milk spots, too.
- Mixt one tablespoon of the oil with one tablespoon of olive oil and then use the mixture straight over the milk spots.
- Keep the amalgam on for 10-20 minutes and wash it off using lukewarm water.
4.Sugar + Lemon exfoliation :
- The best method for milk spots removal is a good exfoliation once or two times each week.
- First, you need to mix one tablespoon of sugar with a drizzle of lemon juice, and then massage your face using this mixture.
- By simply using circular motion softly, you need to apply it over the milk spots. After a few minutes, you should massage the milk spots and wash it with water later on .
5 .Tea Tree Oil :
- As for milk spots tea, tree oil is an excellent remedy.
- You could find it in nearly every health store, and it is also very effective for all types of skin problems due to its antibacterial properties.
- In order to get good results, you should buy an excellent quality tea tree oil.
- You need to use the tea tree oil on the affected areas and then keep it on during the night.
- You should wash it off with some water once you wake up the next morning.
- The oil is super grease; thus, you may desire to tie your hair overnight to evade greasing it.
6. Steam treatment:
- Even though steaming is an easy, simple method, it is indeed an effective one.
- You should boil some water, and then pour it in a small basin as well.
- You need to place your face over the steaming water as well as cover your head with a towel, so that the steam can be focused on your face.
- After that, let the steam open your pores, and for good results, this treatment should be done every day.
- Oatmeal is considered as an outstanding remedy for milk spots.
- You should grind an oatmeal with a spice grinder, and then you might grind a big amount and hide it for later use; for this remedy, you are going to need a tablespoon of oatmeal.
- After that, till everything is joint and combined into a thick paste, you ought to blend the oatmeal with some drops of water.